Go back

How do I leave my clan

Forums Dragon Lord Guides How do I leave my clan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Which 5 years ago.

• Author

Participant

I am trying to find out how to leave my clan. It won’t let me disband the clan but there is no one left but me.

Seekz
    Participant

I am trying to find out how to leave my clan. It won’t let me disband the clan but there is no one left but me.

if your leader pass on the leadership then you can leave.. or expel everyone then disabnd

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Seekz.

Which
    Participant

Apparently there’s no-one else to expel, although maybe they just mean that none of the other members are active. The usual approach would be to just disband the Clan, but I’m not sure about why they’re not allowed to do it. If the OP is leader, does any particular message display when they try to disband it? Perhaps someone else has encountered this situation before.

Participant

I resolved the issue by kicking out the others who were not active and then it let me disband.
    Thanks

Which
    Participant

If there were other people there, then that might have been an issue. Though the OP said the opposite. Anyway, suppose this is resolved for the moment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept