Go back

how do i hit apex when im lvl 80 ?

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Discussions how do i hit apex when im lvl 80 ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  40283685 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Shadowblade
    Participant

hey i heard someone saying that i need a quest to get to apex but i dont have any new quest, does this mean that i cant hit apex now ?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Have you reached APEX level 1? What exactly is the problem?

Shadowblade
    Participant

hello,

I´m lvl 80 how do i reach APEX 1 ? someone said i get a quest to do that but i only have the lvl 65 quest which i cant end because it bugs. thx for the help 🙂

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

You need to complete the story mission. What exactly happens when you try to complete a level 65 quest?
    Please write your game nickname and server, we will check the problem. If you do not want to leave data on the forum, then send a request to technical support.

Shadowblade
    Participant

hey hey, the name is Shadowblade and i´m from Server 35.

i cant complete the 65 mission because the goddess signil is empty so i cant use my resistenz gems for that, but pls look for yourself because i think even after the 65 mission there will be another one which i cant complete because it bugs or something else. thank you for your help :).

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have passed on the information to the developers.

Shadowblade
    Participant

hello, ok thank you.

Participant

Keep practicing, focus on improving your aim, learn from higher-level players, and use legends and weapons that suit your playstyle. Good luck.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept