Go back

How do I find my log in details

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues How do I find my log in details

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Falcon Lord
    Participant

When I began the game I was unsure about setting up an account. So I though I logged in via Facebook with Google Chrome – I never provided an email or my name. I have never actually logged out since then as I bookmarked the site and when I click the bookmark it automatically opens up the game with my account. I have now downloaded the desktop app and tried to log in with facebook and it started a new account. The same when I opened up with another browser. So I am unsure what my actual log in details are. I do not want to lose the account I am using now as I have 68 million power and have spent a bit of money. I want to play the game on another computer and either using another browser or if possible via the Desktop app. So I need my log in details but I have no idea what they are. How do I find out? Thank you in advance

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    Please write a request to the technical support service. Send all possible data (except for the password). Please attach a screenshot for clarity.

Participant

Technical support never answer tickets- plus you need to logon to send a ticket- I play server 164 as Shinypink and have bought a new computer. I login using Esprit games but I do not know my password to move it to my new computer- the email for Forgot password goes to my spam and the reset password link does not work. Going round in circles here and getting nowhere fast.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Technical support never answer tickets- plus you need to logon to send a ticket- I play server 164 as Shinypink and have bought a new computer. I login using Esprit games but I do not know my password to move it to my new computer- the email for Forgot password goes to my spam and the reset password link does not work. Going round in circles here and getting nowhere fast.

Hello.
    Please do not duplicate forum posts. A conversation with you about this is being conducted in another thread of the forum.

Ruven0
    Participant

Hello Where can I find my discord ID?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello Where can I find my discord ID?

Hello.
    Are you registered with Discord?
    If yes, then look at the information in your personal account.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept