Go back

Help please

Forums Book of Heroes Game discussion Help please

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gamerlord 216 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Gamerlord 216
    Participant

Hello I need help on something in the book of heroes I’m stuck at a point where it wants me to promote my title level by one but I don’t know how to do if I did I forgot and I don’t even have any titles please help me and get a tutorial or something to fix this thank you and yes I’m a count in the game

Attachments:

Jamadhar
    Keymaster

Title level improves automatically
    you just need to wait a while, collecting trophies from “automatic play” (one of the rewards of which is title experience)

Gamerlord 216
    Participant

So I wait for the title to promote itself then I can do more locs in the game
    and how long will it take and where do you go to get to

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Gamerlord 216.

Gamerlord 216
      Participant

And where do I go to get to automatic plays please put A screenshot on where its is placed thank you for helping me

Gamerlord 216
      Participant

and also it shows that I have 0 titles

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept