Go back

Guild War

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Guild War

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LordRaven 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Why does it not update my heroes? i tried taking them out and redoing it the power gets updated in MY TEAM but not in the guild registered teams…i changed heroes in My 3 teams too it shows in MY TEAM but in the guild registered teams is the same, why>?

Attachments:

LordRaven

Tox2 after registration, you cant bring the updated team into GuildWars.

you need to update and save before registering for Guild Wars

Participant

thats wat i did and it still didn’t change…and support of this game is absolute rubbish

Chara Akurei
    Participant

Does it let us set new teams after the season is over?

LordRaven

yes it does Chara, during wait period, you can set and save the team. but registration is only after Guild wars starts.

Chara Akurei
    Participant

Okie, thank you

Participant

did u not look at the pics i posted the first was before registration… i couldn’t get it to show the same in edit team so i gave up and just registered.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  28819302.

LordRaven

Tox2 let me check it with my team on monday and update here for you. i understand from talking to you that you saved team before registering but it did not show in list for registering the updated team.

I misunderstood seeing the screenshot since pic 2 was after registration.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  LordRaven.

LordRaven

Tox2, i have made the test on my account and found that the my team updates are reflected on teams before registering. please find attached screenshots.

please do let me know if it works for you now?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  LordRaven.
    Attachments:

LordRaven

Thanks Tox2 for confirming everything is good with Guild Wars. The relic damage is not part of Guild Wars – 3 man teams.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept