Go back

Guild war and Arena

Forums Rise of Dragons Discussions Guild war and Arena

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  39243980 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

would it be possible to change the guild war and the arena is made of cascade similar to the League of Angels 3 is enough to register and now for her i want pvp or go to the guid war me need to get up or not sleep until 2-3 h in the morning 🙁

Participant

and if i enter a pvp or guild war event it is not against fighting or joining 1 2 players

Participant

GUILD WAR AND ARENA” seems like an exciting topic! After intense battles, it’s essential to relax and recharge in a comfortable home. If you’re looking to upgrade your space, consider kitchen renovation oakville to create a stunning and functional culinary haven. A well-designed kitchen can make a big difference in your daily life. Happy gaming and renovating!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept