Go back

GoTWiC playable on client

Forums Game of Thrones Discussions GoTWiC playable on client

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  42476644 3 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

We are working on making the game playable in our game client.

Sorry, I stole your comment on the game being played on the client.
    Is there any progress on the Game of Thrones Winter is Coming browser game being added to the game client for a more stable game play environment or experience?

Thank you for your assistance and all the things you do, it is appreciated!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, there is no new information on this issue yet(

PO K327
    Participant

so any chance in the last year and a half there has been a change on the Client working for this game, or on the chat button being added to it like other providers of GoTWiC have on their software? just curious, think i been patient, yes?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game is currently only available in the browser. At the moment, there is no information that it will be available in the client in the near future.

Participant

papa’s games
    so any chance in the last year and a half there has been a change on the Client working for this game, or on the chat button being added to it like other providers of GoTWiC have on their software? just curious, think i been patient, yes?

This is also my thought

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept