Go back

GAME ISSUES

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

IS ANYONE GOING TO FIX THIS GAME IT IS NOT ETERNAL FURY RESURRECTION IT IS JUST PLAIN OLD ETERNAL FURY. I HAVE PLAYED BOTH SO I KNOW THE DIFFERENTS. SINCE THE GAME HAS BEEN BROKEN ALL WEEK BECAUSE OF YOUR UPDATES. SO WE END UP WITH SO MUCH STUFF THAT WE RUN OUT OF PLACE BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER USE THEM IN THE QUEST THAT THEY ARE FOR. SEEMS TO ME NO ONE EVEN ADDRESS THE PROMBLEMS WE ARE HAVING. WHAT YOU GIVE FOR COMPENSATION IS SUCH A JOKE YOU GUYS BREAK THE GAME AND WE GET SCEWED BECAUSE OF IT, I WOULD RATHER HAVE ALL THE MONEY BACK THAT I PUT INTO THE GAME SINCE YOU PEOPLE REALLY DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE USER THINKS OR FEEL. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSER THIS COMMPANY IS.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry that this situation has arisen. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept