Go back

Game is completely messed up

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Game is completely messed up

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Madara 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

VanadeyS27
    Participant

I don’t know what happened, but the game is truly messed up again!
    All events are messed up, icons in chinese language or icons from events that aren’t even running at the moment like halloween and glory return. Most of the others I can’t even understand, because it’s Chinese.
    All is shuffled, so hard to find the events needed. For example: Magnate is pandemonium. And pandemonium is myth. Daily is online rewards event. Halloween (not running) is cross server boss and so on.
    It would be nice there will be a respond to this, because the game is running very bad since the htmlversion. Lagging, events like Love Arena and Everlasting battle still not working after months.
    List is growing and growing. I am really getting tired of this.

I would like to see some progress for once to all these problems, it starts to feel that no one behind the game cares, but still people are paying for this. Really disappointing =(

See screenshot how the game shows at the moment.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  VanadeyS27.
    Last edited: 18.02.2023 09:07

Participant

agree. crap all over the place

VanadeyS27
    Participant

The best way to buy Nook Miles Tickets or to buy Bells in Animal Crossing. We truly offer it all! You can buy villagers, furniture, and other items thanks to our trusted team of New Horizons veterans. Buy Bells in Animal Crossing

Go away with your spam.

Storm
    Participant

under the news it said there was supposed to be maintenance on Feb 21.. I don’t think this happen as nothing has changed. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Meanwhile… we’ve had 3 maintenances, game is still a mess up.
    It seems they only check in to these forums to post a news topic for maintenance.
    What is the use of a technical issue forum when there is never someone from DL to answer. Support doesn’t answer issues either, so also the reason I do not contact them anymore. Waste of time.
    A topic in this forum should be enough to get the problems in the game fixed when people post them, especially when the problem affects all players.

But no… Forums and topics got spammed by annoying spampeople, like in this one.
    Apparently they can clean the spam topics from time to time ( even that is even worse lately), but they don’t read or answer the topics with issues.

…. Seriously?!?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  VanadeyS27.

Madara
    Participant

Czech game server is messed up

VanadeyS27
    Participant

And it’s messed up again… Really, how? =(

Theonlyghost
    Participant

They closed topics told me to not complain anymore or would get banned so i gave them the finger and went with a few to ghg there everything works! only thing is you going to have to start over .. coming back now and then to see how it goes roflmfao down the drain it went here oh and they have real customer support etc …… ever tired of the crap here ghg 414 we are 🙂 .. Good luck here

VanadeyS27
    Participant

They closed topics told me to not complain anymore or would get banned so i gave them the finger and went with a few to ghg there everything works!

Seriously? That’s just rude! Pointing out errors/ bugs in the game is complaining? And then get threatened with a ban. Anything but customer friendly.

Sadly me myself, am not really in the mood to start all over again after a 3 or 4 years playing the game, let alone pay for it again. Gnothi pmed me some time ago, maybe, and really maybe, I will move to the other one after all to give it one last try with this game.
    ( I saved her message so I know where to look 😉 )

Madara
    Participant

On the Czech server, it is not possible to get to the intermediate server, there is no action. Support is not responding. None of the admins write on the forum. Maintenance was unannounced and a day late.

Madara
    Participant

On the Czech server, it is not possible to get to the intermediate server… AGAIN??, After maintaince??? It is not funny – please – repeat it – today.

Madara
    Participant

On the Czech server, it is not possible to get to the intermediate server, there is action. Support is not responding. None of the admins write on the forum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept