Go back

Game is broken

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions Game is broken

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  41101598 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Delta
    Participant

i wish the Dev would make the game go under maintenance to fix all the bugs that have been going on like genesis war is bugged cross server ladder ranking is bugged as well and so is Guild wars no one has received any rewards from any of these as well even though they have ended

Zezo

Hello, thank you for reporting the bugs. Please, provide your character ID and server so that we can investigate it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Zezo.

OkieDokie
    Participant

OkieDokie s22 There are several problems with our server. Many things are not working. Several bugs or glitches for multiple days.

Participant

I think that game is broken because most of the games are designed in a way that they can be played by people with less capabilities. Most of the games nowadays are made for people who are not from this world. I have hired https://ezwritinghelp.com/ to research and write in this regard. People from other countries, who do not know how to speak English and also do not know how to play games, also play these games. So, I think that game is broken because it is not for everyone.

Participant

Yep, I completely agree with you and I believe that sports betting is a great way of earning money online. By the way, here on betika online betting kenya https://suresportpesajackpot.com/review/betika/ you easily can get more information about everything right there that is connected with this sphere. I wish you good luck with it.

Participant

I love playing CS:GO https://csgobettings.com/csgofast-bonus-code/ – when you have the opportunity to use a promotional code, you improve your gaming capabilities and can increase the capital you win. I get great pleasure from this game, and I think that in the future I will only develop my knowledge in this direction. But for now, I recommend for beginners not to immediately rush headlong into the pool, and see how others play. Because with excitement, jokes are bad.

Participant

In the world of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the difference between Glock-18 & Tec-9 are two distinct pistols, each catering to different playstyles and scenarios. The Glock-18, the standard pistol for terrorists, is known for its fully automatic firing capability, making it effective in close-quarter engagements. However, its lower damage output and moderate accuracy can be challenging for players at longer ranges. On the other hand, the Tec-9, a popular choice for terrorists as well, offers a higher damage output and a larger magazine compared to the Glock-18. The Tec-9 is particularly favored for its versatility, allowing players to be more aggressive and take on opponents at various distances. While the Glock-18 leans towards controlled bursts and accuracy, the Tec-9 excels in providing a rapid-fire option with increased stopping power, offering players the flexibility to tailor their pistol choice to their preferred playstyle in CS:GO.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept