Go back

Game freezing and wrong buttons

Forums Rakshasa Technical issues Game freezing and wrong buttons

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi. I don´t really know how to explain. After you fixed the biggest bug ( a lot of buttons without any function ), i got an other problem. If i click on for example battle of yulin street im getting into the faction war. and if i click on events the game freezes and sometimes ( after a few minutes ) i can get the daily chests or not ( chance of 50/50 )

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hi. I don´t really know how to explain. After you fixed the biggest bug ( a lot of buttons without any function ), i got an other problem. If i click on for example battle of yulin street im getting into the faction war. and if i click on events the game freezes and sometimes ( after a few minutes ) i can get the daily chests or not ( chance of 50/50 )

Good afternoon.
    What is your game nickname and server?

Participant

Server1 Spencer Aleman

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    We have clarified the information. This may be due to the fact that now many are sitting at home and are actively using the Internet. The network is overloaded, so it starts to slow down.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept