Go back

Full Ascension from Epic to Genesis

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions Full Ascension from Epic to Genesis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  29470674 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve been evolving my Torvas’taz, and I thought I’d ask other players about what is needed all the way from Epic to Genesis. Here’s what I know:

Epic -> Epic+ 2 of the same Epic hero, plus 3 Epic heroes of the same element.
    Epic+ -> Legendary 5 Epic heroes of the same element.
    Legendary -> Legendary+ 1 Epic+ hero and 5 Epic heroes of the same element.

I have not yet evolved a hero to Legendary+, but I got another Torvas and was told I need it for Myth. To those players out there who got Genesis heroes: What are the required hero materials to fully evolve an Epic all the way to a Genesis hero?

Thank you in advance if anyone answers this question.

Attachments:

Participant

Legend + to Myth – 1 Legend, 1 Epic+ Fire, 1 Torvas’Taz Epic

Myth to Genesis have to pass as I can’t remember exactly (Think you needed 1 Legend and 5 Epics), but you don’t need a Torvas than for sure

Genesis to Genesis 1-star also forgot

Genesis 1-star to Genesis 2-star – 1 Torvas’Taz Legend, 1 Legend, 1 Epic+ Fire, Awaken Jade x10

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept