Go back

Fort Frost Disconect

Forums Rise of Dragons Discussions Fort Frost Disconect

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  23432434 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

General
    Participant

if i join fort Frost event all time diconetc me (S2 Server) whay? only me ddisconet or bugged ?

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, this event will be available when more servers will be opened

Participant

It’s over a month now that I have been playing on s1. I have only been able to go Fort Frost 4 times. If I get in FF, I can do Vandran and World Boss, otherwise I am unable to. Devs you have had all of this time to fix this problem, WHY HAVE YOU NOT FIXED IT? Players are paying money for a product that does NOT work, anywhere else we’d get a refund. Who do I have to report this to before you realise that you are fraudulently gaining money?

Greta s1
    Participant

You have 3 servers open now- Is that enough servers for it to work? Do you know when this will be fixed?

Participant

wtf i cant too all time disconet meee cross events wtf fix it plizz

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks, we’ve already sent info to devs, they are checking why it happens

Participant

Your not doing anything about the disconnects…There is guaranteed 1 person that can play all the cross server events S6 ( Batosai) He can do all the cross server events and never get disconnected…But you rather feed a line of we need more servers to open that up to other servers….Yeah right…but you sure are fast enough to drop in events that have us spend money…and Yet the events are bugged as well…Roullette for instance….the 1442 amount item doesn’t get delivered to the person that wins it….the fashion armor is for the wrong gender and no way to swap for female version…and the weapon fashion is for warrior only…no changing to another Class…..sorry your excuses suck…you need to get better ones……My server and others i will be talking to will not spend a single dime on the game til things are fixed…so either fix them or shut down

General
    Participant

only 150000 cp and low can play cross server event, but i am 700000 cp have and cant enter any1 cross event and need to fix it!!!!!

Participant

I agree with everything said in this post. I am Imajica from s1 and Greta has been asking devs to fix this since we 1st had the problems. A massive refund is in order and compensation for selling faulty goods. Shops wouldn’t get away with this kind of customer service. You have had enough time. Do your job!

General
    Participant

yeee fix itt omg soo many time and nothing changes…… :@ :@ :@

General
    Participant

only new server opening!!!! i think thes dev cant fix it… only can open new server..

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, we send info about CS events daily and hope that events will be fixed soon

Participant

Hi, this event will be available when more servers will be opened

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept