Go back

Force Quests

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Participant

The force quest of a disguised monster for the knights seems to be bugged on S2. It cannot be completed

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

What kind of assignment are you talking about? Please show screenshots for clarity of the problem.

Participant

Anyone else having problems seeing the bottom of their screen, it is covered up so I can not do my upgrades for my character or anything else…

Participant

wedding gifts dont seem to be delivering, i paid for my own on server3 but havent seen them , and i cant get in contact with support

Agent008
    Keymaster

Anyone else having problems seeing the bottom of their screen, it is covered up so I can not do my upgrades for my character or anything else…

Hello.
    Does the problem persist in another browser?

wedding gifts dont seem to be delivering, i paid for my own on server3 but havent seen them , and i cant get in contact with support

Hello.
    Why can’t you contact support? Explain the problem in more detail.

Participant

used the support tab and sent the email but its been 4 plus days and havent heard back about the issue. Both on the wedding, which i spent ammethst on that and the present but didnt get the present and a few other things.

Agent008
    Keymaster

used the support tab and sent the email but its been 4 plus days and havent heard back about the issue. Both on the wedding, which i spent ammethst on that and the present but didnt get the present and a few other things.

Hello.
    What is your technical support ticket number?
    What is your game nickname and server?

Participant

s3-Lordsagefox

Agent008
    Keymaster

s3-Lordsagefox

Hello.

Thanks for the information. We will definitely consider your requests and answer.

Participant

server down?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Servers work stably.
    If you are unable to enter the game, please describe the problem in more detail and attach a screenshot.

Participant

You keep telling everyone everything is working when its not we ive you details n you still dont seem to understand. The servers havent been “working stably” in days…black screen on load and no im not doing more and more screen shots fix the game already.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

If your game did not work for several days, you had to immediately inform about it, indicating the nickname and server. We are constantly monitoring game servers. There was a small glitch yesterday, for which the developers sent compensation.
    The black screen can be associated with the work of the Internet connection, with the browser.
    Try changing your browser, updating your browser and changing its settings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept