Go back

Force Quests

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Does anyone else have problems completing the force quest portion of “A disguised monster sneaked into the force hall!” I go into the force hall and nothing happens. I run around and nothing happens. How do you complete this portion? What are you supposed to do?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

You have to go into the hall and just get up. After a while, the battle will begin.

Participant

I’ll try it again. Just entered the hall at 11:17 and it’s 11:19, so after 2 full minutes nothing has happened. I’ll just leave my character in here and not play anything else. Will update back here in 30 minutes.

Participant

When you say “After a while, the battle will begin”, how long is ‘a while’? I’ve been sitting in the hall for 51 minutes so far and nothing has happened.

Is there anyone that has done this quest that can help? It seems broken.

Participant

Hello.

You have to go into the hall and just get up. After a while, the battle will begin.

Okay, I’ve been in the hall for 2 hours and 1 minute and nothing has happened. This quest is broken and clearly not working. I tried what the admin said and it absolutely does Not work.

Participant

I am leaving the hall after 5 hours and 20 minutes. The quest does not work.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please don’t flood. Use the edit button to add information to the post.
    Write a request to the support service, indicate your game nickname and server, attach a screenshot.

Zen Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept