Go back

Flash Player EOL

Forums League of Angels 3 Discussions Flash Player EOL

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi Support Team,

I wish to know what is going to happen in December this year when flash player reaches end of life-cycle.

Will you be moving to a different system and the games live on, or is that the end of all your flash games?

Regards, Scotty

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    No information on closing the game has been reported.
    Work is underway on the problem.

Participant

Just checking since I dont see anything updated more recently. Is there any information about the game being continued here at Esprit? I know I can play it on another app, but not the same account I have here, so checking to see if any updated information has happened?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    The game will be transferred to H5 or it will be possible to play through a special client.

Participant

hi there will you be notifying the players on what do do when flash player goes offline at the end of december

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Yes. When testing is completed, we will post a news item with a detailed description.

Participant

cool thanks for the update

Participant

hi there
    i wanted to know if there was a update on the testing of the new server to play the game from 31 december when flash goes away.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We already have a client, but so far in Russian. More languages coming soon.
    Client download link – https://espritgames.ru/gamecenter/download/win32/

Participant

Hello.

well hopefully it will be soon as December 31st isn’t very far off, and while yes I know it takes some time the time is starting to run out.
    I do hope it will be out and optimized by then if you need testing I’m sure many of us here on the forum will be willing to help.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Everything will be done on time. Please do not worry)

Participant

hi all the client is in english and it works just downloaded it this morning and every thing fine

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.

I’m using this launcher as well, works good

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    Thank you for sharing)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept