Go back

fixing game

Forums Kings of War fixing game

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  30065244 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

like said fixing game :well i guess all players no this :you aint gonna fix game
    you dont care about ya fellow players : you def dont give a crap except your selfs / self:
    you say i e admin you will get in touch withe the makers of the game : well i think you bought the game from the makers and you really dont give a crap : so stop sending us false messages saying your speak to them : ie sort the crap out ya self yours FKR

Last edited: 16.06.2020 09:18

Scam
    Participant

think this screenshot say it all. they will never fix, just lies. in ancient war (same game, same bugs, same company other name)

Attachments:

Participant

If you do have a requirements in learning the quickbooks so you can adjust your learning with try this source https://uk.superiorpapers.com/ proofreading rates where it will leads you to the perfect career options also they will say and support you with your problems immediately.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept