Go back

“Fancy of the Empress” Hot Update on 24.02.2022

Forums Dark Genesis News “Fancy of the Empress” Hot Update on 24.02.2022

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zezo 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Heroes!
    Tomorrow, February 24th, Dark Genesis servers will be unavailable since 03:30 (GMT+2) within 2 hours for “Fancy of the Empress” hot update installing. Please logout game in advance and don’t login during maintenance to avoid any problems.

[Update Content]
    1. Increase Elemental Abyss by 100 stages. New stages request the deployment of designated Elements.
    2. Increase Eternal Abyss by 200 stages. Added abyssal effect that only affects Agni’s Heroes
    3. Improved the help section of Realm Ladder
    4. The number of challenges of the Extraordinary Ranking is changed to be cleared every season
    5. Newly added Agni’s Mode, in which the Alpha 5-Star Hero can be converted to Agni’s Quality
    6. Main story instance “Agni’s Continent” has been updated, which requires clearing Conquest Instance and owning 1 Agni’s Hero to enter.
    7. Newly added Glory Monthly Card Event
    8. Added “Gold 1 Star” Class Gear, Gold 1 Star Gear can only be equipped by Agni’s Heroes.
    9. Added “Level 7 Emblem”, Level 7 Emblem can only be equipped by Agni’s Heroes.
    10. First Top-up Reward has been adjusted to “Choose 1 out of 3 Ultimate Heroes” Optional Pack (Zhao Yun, Divine Lu Bu, Nezha)
    11. Optimized the new player guide, removing the tedious operations
    12. Added Genesis 1 Star Class Gear and a Merge function that supports Class Gear
    13. Added new Hero Wu Zetian
    14. Valorheim now supports Agni’s Heroes
    15. Added Manzanita – Colorful and Manzanita Hero skin for Wu Zetian
    16. Added Magic Diva – Colorful and Magic Diva Hero skin for Frigg

[Event Adjustment]
    1. [Material Pack] and [Growth Plan] events in [Event Ambassador] – [Growth Special] will be cancelled
    2. All events in and in [Event Ambassador] will be cancelled

[Warm Tips]
    1. Please exchange your Epic Points and Element Points ASAP as the exchange event will be closed soon

[Event Adjustment Compensation]
    1. Event that has already been recharged but collected no progress, after the update, all uncollected rewards will be sent out automatically, for example, 7-Day Goal Circulation Event and Growth Plan
    2. After the Blessing Gold Card event ends, you can continue to log in daily to automatically collect the remaining rewards

[Version Adjustment Content]
    1. Adjusted loot from Arena
    2. Adjusted rewards of partial quests
    3. Removed Black Card
    4. Removed Weekend Login Bonus
    5. Adjusted mining upgrade accelerating request
    6. Adjusted some content within the Mysterious Store
    7. Removed Extraordinary Ranking Challenge Rewards

In the upcoming new version operation event, we will bring you a very rich benefit and content. We will gradually introduce some major new game modes, and we hope everyone will participate and enjoy. We wish a warm blessing for all brave adventurers in the winter to come.

Best regards,
    Dark Genesis Team

Participant

What was good for new players?
    Presumably your update benefits whales, and only they can access the new modes that “everyone” will enjoy. But for most it is a spend or die game.
    And I say that as a spender, but no way am I going to spend more on this updated tripe.
    What we have as it stands is a wait of potential years to get dragons to level up needing HUNDREDS of shards not just to star up but also rank level to activate new skills.
    Take Jabber the first likeliest to be won at genesis level, 237 or thereabouts to make lvl 20 skill, heaven knows whether 300 or 500 for level 30 but also we need a couple hundred for level 100 upgrade, and as for the food, well that has vanished from the now terrible shop.
    So pay 2500 a time in summoning or place in the ladder etc, where you cant absent a good team and dragon. So scratch dragon growth for most.
    Heores, well typically await years for a good hero and then use the upgrade stones you wiped out the shop too and made harder to get.
    With elemental and epic points gone, the chance people who saved tickets could get any good hero, wiped out, so wait for luck the 0.001% chance luck?
    If this is the closing a shit game plan whilst exploiting mega payers well done, you win, but for long term players even light spenders or mid levels like me, this is a new version that’s barely a game, so i am hanging for a week or two, but if i see no hint of these alleged changes …eg where’s new ruins dungeons that’s been coming for months now?
    If not something worthwhile, the games done for me.

Zezo

Hello everyone! Please organize your complaints and concerns in an ordered manner, preferably in a list, so I can more easily forward them to our development team. We apologize for the delay and look forward to keep hearing from you guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept