Go back

Developers should be on the forum

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Discussions Developers should be on the forum

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

Anyone else think that? Bearing in mind the last 2 months of a broken game.

No disrespect to the moderators, but we need some real answers.

Participant

I agree

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Communication with developers is conducted only through us. We transmit information about all errors. If the developers do not have enough information, they clarify it.

Blue Jade
    Participant

I think we have provided them with all the information they need over the last 2 months. The fact that they have not asked for clarification implies they do not need it, so why are things not fixed?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

You have provided a lot of information. Developers contacted us for clarification. We are very sorry, but the problem is still being worked on 🙁

Participant

i dont understand it xD. Is it not possible to patch this game back before this errors showed up ? I mean, they patched the game and then the errors showed up, so they just need to look into the data before and after to see what happend not ? xD they have the time to patch other things but not the ones they fcked up ?

Screenshot-6

Attachments:

Kyarna
    Participant

I need to know if you all play this game? if you played it you would know what the problem is. I feel like this owners of this game is to make money and really don’t care if you lose players who have spent a crap load of money. I have been playing a couple of years and have spent a lot of money but all I get in responses is we are aware of the problem, I just want to play this game without all the problems we are having, I am not trying to be rude but this crap is getting old real quick.

Heartz
    Participant

Already down for 5 hours. what 3 hours….

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Already passed the information to the developers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept