Go back

desktop app no rewards

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues desktop app no rewards

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Leo 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Araya
    Participant

I have downloaded the desk top App but it is even harder to load on my pc than from flash player.Also when it does eventually load i cannot claim any of the rewards on offer. It just tells I need to download the App. Cab anyone tell me why.

Leo
    Keymaster

Hello
    This feature is currently not available in our release, but we are discussing this issue with the developers and should expect it to appear in the near future.

Participant

So basically they are trying to get something going before the Flash wears out, and by doing so nothing seems to work again….2020 SUCKS

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    The game will not be closed when Flash stops working. You will be able to continue the game without losing your game progress.
    We will try to add new functionality as soon as possible.

Participant

She was saying that we downloaded the new client and we were suppose to be getting rewards and it keeps saying to download client again and again.

Leo
      Keymaster

Hello
      We will add this feature soon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept