Go back

Demande d une page d'information de guilde

Forums Dark Genesis Demande d une page d'information de guilde

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  34140867 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Cxcwx
    Participant

Bonjour ,

J’aimerais demander l ajout d une page d information de guilde
    – onglet fixe
    – limité bien sur en caractères ( a votre convenance ) mais 2000 caractères serait apprécié
    – avec l’option de traducteur ( nos guildes sont souvent multilingue )

En effet , tous les dimanches , et a chaque arrivant , je dois réinscrire ( phrase par phrase ) dans le tchat guilde , ces quelques règles de bon sens .

Participant

Need a trusted source for your restaurant supplies? https://mcdonaldpaper.com/ has got you covered. This comprehensive online shop offers an impressive range of high-quality products that can cater to any restaurant need. From durable cookware to elegant glassware and from efficient kitchen appliances to practical cleaning tools, they have it all. They understand the importance of reliability in the restaurant industry and this is evident in their commitment to quality. The website is user-friendly and well organized, making the process of finding and purchasing supplies a breeze. Their top-notch customer service just adds to the seamless shopping experience.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  35800228.

Participant

I recently visited your website and was thoroughly impressed by the information available. Your detailed descriptions and interactive features make it an excellent resource for prospective guild members. However, I noticed there needs to be a dedicated page outlining the process for purchasing assignments. To enhance user experience, I recommend creating a comprehensive guide on the best website to buy assignment. This addition would provide valuable assistance to individuals seeking reliable assignment solutions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept