Go back

Darkmoon realm no response to my tickets about finding my account

Forums Darkmoon Realm Technical issues Darkmoon realm no response to my tickets about finding my account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  39665458 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Yesterday I was playing my game just fine on a different account with a different email until I tried to go play it again and it’s saying it doesn’t know my email even though payments have been sent to it and I am not trying to start over with another account I want a response now I am going to create more if it does not get resolved quickly screenshot 3 is not the right one
    My tickets are:#61595 and #61563

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  28021233.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  28021233. Reason: Ignore screenshot 3 I don't know how to get rid of it
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  28021233. Reason: Ignore screenshot 3 I don't know how to get rid of it
    Attachments:

Participant

To win the getaway shootout game, plan your route to the getaway vehicle while avoiding obstacles and enemies. Take cover when necessary to avoid taking damage.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept