Go back

Daily Top Up

Forums Dark Omen Technical issues Daily Top Up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Xerro
    Participant

Nick: LeeOscar
    Server: S1 Ancient Road
    Issue:
    so the daily top up is saying that i have topped up and already claimed the packs which i have not.. it appears as though it didn’t refresh back to baseline at reset, because it is saying that i have topped up 4300 which i have not..but i did do about 2800 yesterday and about 1500 today..but the real problem is that i cant collect the packs for today.. i know new game and all but starting to get annoyed with glitches and bugs that are affecting the things im paying real cash for.

Xerro
    Participant

And Daily Top Up still broken for second day..more top up rewards lost and support just closed my ticket without even doing anything..is there anyone that can help take care of this and many other issues please?

Xerro
    Participant

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the info, we are trying to figure out what the problem is

ann fielden
    Participant

I didnt get my diamonds either, or my VIP but they took the money,yet i am still wating 2ND day now,nothing has been done.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please write to our support – https://espritgames.com/support/

The forum ‘Technical issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept