Go back

Current VIP deal help

Forums Dragon Lord Guides Current VIP deal help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  22902261 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

A-team
    Participant

I purchased the VIP for 4.99 and recieved a few small things but was looking for the hero and wings upgrade. Do you have to pay 100 ambers per vip level or do you gain levels each day you log in. So eventually reaching VIP level 12 to recieve all the fancy stuff. not sure and being impatient i just bought today.

Which
    Participant

We don’t know much about this, we’ve never done it.

However, if you click on the ‘VIP Gift’ button, it should show the EXP required for each level:

requirements

You can select the level you’re curious about, and it should tell you.

The EXP required for each level can go quite high, so it isn’t ‘100 ambers per level’ so far as I’m told. Otherwise it would have taken APOCALYPTICO about 5-20 seconds to get the VIP12 rewards, when he took a while and seemingly got the GoW after Luna. However, it might be 100 ambers per VIP EXP point, and you also get a small amount of that automatically over time. So the amount of days taken to receive VIP12 would be very high, if you weren’t recharging many ambers. However, getting there through other means is costly. Regardless, few people have probably reached VIP12 on DL, and even some of the top spenders lack the Goddess of Wisdom and assorted paraphernalia.

Attachments:

A-team
    Participant

Thank you Which. Well im still glad i was able to contribute to the game. Might have to contribute more if i want to look fancy. =^.^=

Which
    Participant

You haven’t really contributed until you’ve killed everyone in Wild/mining for 15-20 minutes with a BR of over 100M. 🙂 Anyway, if you want more shiny stuff to mildly annoy other players with, you will have to pay more, yes. But if you’re mostly into cosmetics, then I’m sure there are plenty of exorbitant or exploitative offers for your to partake of. However, in this case it depends on how fancy you find a clown outfit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Which.

talon-rivas
    Participant

I have to laugh at that the best scam ever is letting one run wild to “force” others to spend money to not be beaten its just plain old exstortion and its not that that that gives me a chuckle nope its that the dam fools do it long as the $$ rolling in dev no care that’s the point of game for them now if wallets close might make a difference at worst game closes with all that quit could happen any way EXCEPT the ones that quit are mostly non VIP non payers so since no $$ player it will not matter to developers that’s how it is

Participant

i am lvl5 vip and it will take over 100 points to get to lvl6 vip one point per day is given or pay 4.99$ to get an extra point

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept