Go back

Compensation awards

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Compensation awards

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Today the developers announced they were giving compensation to accounts because some players had managed to gain unlimited motivation. The compensation is going to be once a week for 4 weeks. My other accounts in the game that are via GTA have recieved 10,00 diamonds, 360 hours in speed ups etc.etc. So you can see the compensation is substantial. As of yet I have received nothing for my main account whjich I have via Esprit games. I havedone nothing using this account tha tI have not done in my other accounts so I should receive this compensation. So I am asking is this the same situation we had with the two Winter celebration events where we do not get anything unless we ask for it via you.
    Thanks

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    Our players received emails with compensation.

Dear Lords and Ladies,Recently we have noticed some of the Royal Lords and Ladies abuse the issue of unlimited purchase of motivation items, and obtained big amount of items and resources. The feature has now been fixed and restricted, and corresponding amount of item and resources has been removed from the accounts with abnormal item records.Due to this has severely impacted the fairness of gameplay, we decided to send a special reward to the Royal Lords and Ladies as compensation for who have respected game rules and didn’t have such behavior. Detailed rules of the compensation will be listed below:1. From the beginning of the compensation duration, there will be a compensation sent to Royal Lords and Ladies at Castle Level 25. The compensation will be through in-game mail.2. The compensation will start from 2021.05.28 , and will persist for 4 week. The compensation mail will be sent out on every Friday.3. Royal Lords and Ladies with abnormal item obtain records will not receive the compensation.4. The content of the compensation could be different for every week. For the detailed content of this mail, please check the attachments.GoT Winter is Coming Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept