Go back

changing skills??

Forums Dark Omen Technical issues changing skills??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Xerro
    Participant

Nick: LeeOscar
    Server: S1 Ancient Road
    Issue: Well i won a really great skill . Superior Swordsoul-Zhanlu, which is a mount skill giving 9500 atk.. yet when i used the skill book the skill it gave me was Superior bullwark which gives a def bonus which is really not what i wanted..it does not seem right that a skill should change when it is used.. as it is we run the risk of it replacing another skill that is currently in use. what can be done about this?

doskill1

doskill2-1

Attachments:
    Last edited: 13.07.2018 06:48

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks, we’ve sent info to developers

Xerro
    Participant

well i hope they figure out and fix it for the next player, but as for me, i guess that means im kinda up the creek on my ATK skill.. disappointing.. But yes thank you for passing the information on it is much appreciated.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Xerro.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, devs ask to create an official task to support. Could you please write to our support team and tell them about the problem?

The forum ‘Technical issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept