Championship

Forums Kings of War Technical issues Championship

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scam 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Scam
    Participant

We are still waiting for championship to get fixed, i have send tickets about it and you told me to be patient. Yet not even 1 thing is fixed since the start of the game…..

As you can see in the picture it has been working, however becouse all text was in chinese your developpers disabled it and never even tried to fix it.

As result you can now only get these by dropping all you deamons in Olympia to get in top 5 once a week, or spend crazy amounts of money to buy the refine stones that are needed for honor (armor upgrading).

Attachments:

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Thank you for contacting us here. We will push this issue to developers to get fixed finally.

Scam
    Participant

The part o do not understand is why it is taking so long to fix.

I know the event was working, There was only a language issue as alll was in chinese.
    So the only thing to be done is to enable it again, eventually with chinese as thats better then nothing. So why are they not able to fix this ?

So far still nothing is done by them since the start of the game.

I have the idea its just disabled so players are forced to spend money buying refine stones…

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  Scam.

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

The part o do not understand is why it is taking so long to fix.

I perfectly understand what you have to wait, and this makes the game uncomfortable.
    We will try to remind developers again and hurry them up a bit.

Scam
    Participant

you should tell them that if they do not fix this they get fired. its rediculous we have to wait over a year to get a simple language issue fixed.

Scam
    Participant

Just like i mentioned in all other posts, oasis(esprit games) is just all promises, but never anything is really done to fix. even artifacts are still not removed from rewards where we coin… paying for things we cant use becouse lack of interest from developpers (if they even exist in your company)

Participant

what this is ossis games oh no the sister game ossis ran ancient wars that looks just like this one they without anything they just stoped doing anything on server 5 in that game so if you oasis you won’t get any money from me here love the game but if there isn’t any support then no way

Scam
    Participant

Indeed, this is one of the worst game companies i have ever seen on internet. They just bought the beta code, installed it and get the money. Even simple things are not solved or take weeks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.