Go back

can't login to my acct

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support can't login to my acct

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ★ James ★ 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

i made an acct on s1… my name is toxic i am vip2 i have a guild called venomX and i can’t find my acct

Participant

also this @28819096 is wrong it was different for toxic acct, please help… i can’t even send a ticket because the game is not in the product list…..

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  28819096.

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi, please contact our customer service having chosen current game, specified your nickname & server, and attached the corresponding screenshot where our staff can see what’s the issue.

Participant

where it says product there is no dark genesis game in list and without that i can’t send ticket…

Participant

still no answer to my ticket…..

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Our support staff has been replied you, please take a look 🙂

Participant

can’t find my ticket when i click support

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Please visit customer service page here, you also can create a new ticket

Participant

why do i need to create a new ticket? where is the original one gone?

★ James ★
      Keymaster

why do i need to create a new ticket? where is the original one gone?

As we’ve changed customer service system, old tickets cannot be accessed since last time, so you may create a new ticket to communicate with our team. We’re apologize for all possible inconveniences caused.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept