Go back

cant login

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Kyarna
    Participant

here we go again, cant login on server4, every time there is an update the games messes up. Kyarna02

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have passed on the information to the developers. Please refresh the page periodically after this message appears.

Participant

Been trying for over an hour to login, haven’t been able to get in yet. VangMason S8

Screenshot-2024-04-03-5.38.52-PM-1

Attachments:

Bjorn Ironsided
    Participant

It’s shame the amount of money people spend on this game and they can’t even keep it running. Maintenance is a regular thing in games but usually when it’s done the first thing you do after is test login ability.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The developers are looking into the problem. We hope that the problem will be resolved soon.

doryan
    Participant

is it only me or some of us stil cant log in?

Kleinduimpje
    Participant

here we go again, cant login on server4, every time there is an update the games messes up. Kyarna02

My post even dissapeared

Bjorn Ironsided
    Participant

Don’t worry all available developers are looking into it and we hope the issue will be resolved soon. Probably not hours soon but days soon. They are busy people you know. Guess it’s time to start looking for another more reliable game to play and spend my money on. But don’t worry they’ll give you 10 free summons card for your troubles.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry that this situation has arisen. We understand your frustration( We hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Participant

GAME HAS BEEN DOWN FOR THREE DAYS NOW

Bjorn Ironsided
    Participant

Hello.

We are very sorry that this situation has arisen. We understand your frustration( We hope the problem will be resolved soon.

I’m sorry you have to take the abuse and the people that really need there asses kicked don’t have too. It’s a hell of a way to run a business. To be out of service for 3 days is unacceptable for a business.

They had well over half the events completely down for about 2 months once. No compensation for that outage, no compensation for any outage. Yes we’ll get 10 summon cards for the original maintenance, but nothing else.
    Company has no customer service, hence why our player population is laughably low. They cause the people to leave

Agent008
    Keymaster

Dear players.

Unfortunately, the developers are still working on fixing the problem. We are very sorry that the game is still not available( Please accept our apologies!

Bjorn Ironsided
    Participant

Day 7 and still nothing. What is wrong with these people. If they can’t figure it out after a whole week maybe they should hire some more experienced people.

This is outrageous! Fix the stupid game it’s literally your job!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game became available yesterday. Try refreshing the page after the message appears. If that doesn’t help, please indicate your server.

Heartz
    Participant

S35 cannot login

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game is currently undergoing technical work. Check if you can log in after they end.

doryan
    Participant

loll.after every maintenance u have problems.im on s30.dosent work. 404not found and when they finish work after another 5 days?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  doryan.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  doryan.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are waiting for a solution to the problem!

MiniMarco
    Participant

I have been trying to play everyday for like almost a week and could not get in and yesterday was saw people posting that they got in but i still could not and today i get this what is going on this look like more then a small issue also my server is 35 ….

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  MiniMarco.
    Attachments:

Bjorn Ironsided
    Participant

Hello.

The game became available yesterday. Try refreshing the page after the message appears. If that doesn’t help, please indicate your server.

Still not able to log in and play!!!

Hawke Jack
    Participant

Same here it gives me this black screen with Error 404 when I try to login.
    Hawke Jack [Server 22]

Attachments:

MiniMarco
    Participant

Really why are we not getting answers on this, Its been over a week that i have not been able to play, i have tried everyday almost every few hours and today i get the black screen like i posted earlier, can someone tell us whats going on, we are missing out on things.
    Please and Thank you

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  MiniMarco.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

As I said above, we have forwarded the problem to the developers and are waiting for its solution.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game is available!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept