Go back

Cant load game

Forums Rise of Dragons Technical issues Cant load game

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  41626227 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Participant

for the past 2 days I haven’t been able to load rise of dragons server 14 lich queen,also haven’t been able to load rakshasa???

Jamadhar
    Keymaster

The developers are aware of a problem on some servers. They are working on a solution to this problem.

Participant

The game is online again, but majority of servers not working. Also, the World Boss and Fort Frost events are now not working. They disconnect as soon as entered, then can’t get back in. I submitted several support tickets, but no responses.
    Thanks

Jamadhar
    Keymaster

The game is online again, but majority of servers not working. Also, the World Boss and Fort Frost events are now not working. They disconnect as soon as entered, then can’t get back in. I submitted several support tickets, but no responses.
    Thanks

Project developers have fixed all the problems. Please check.

Participant

Great you can visit here for value glass services

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept