Go back

Can't get game to run.

Forums League of Angels: Heaven’s Fury Technical issues Can't get game to run.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve been having a problem getting the game to run. I get the first in game screen then everything just freezes and won’t let me do anything. I’ve tried deleting the game and reloading, with no results. I tried just logging out and back in after waiting for a few minutes, I’ve shut my computer down , let it sit for as little as a few minutes and as long as 3 hours, before restarting and logging in. Nothing I’ve tried works to do anything but start the game and have it freeze up within just a few seconds. When I do get in, I spend a lot of time in game working on my own game and with others helping them progress as well. When I do take a break from the game, this is what I come back to. I would appreciate any help or suggestions to get my game to work. In case you’re wondering, I don’t have any problems with any other aspect of my computer’s operation, just this game.

Thanks for your efforts in clearing this problem up,
    Alexava Lawrence.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Open explorer and paste in the address bar field the link below –

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming (where USERNAME is indicated – enter your computer name)

Example:
    C:\Users\Артем\AppData\Roaming – The computer name can be viewed in the system properties.

In this location there will be a folder EspritGames https://prnt.sc/w7z4pr, delete it, and uninstall the client itself via Add or Remove Programs. Restart your computer and try installing again. Report the result.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept