Go back

cant find character

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions cant find character

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  40031712 7 months ago.

• Author

Participant

hi, i created an accoutn 3 day ago with nick eneru1988 and I reached lvl 30+ in same day. today i logged on same account and after login I find again the fight against first dragon and I m named Kase-Barr and lvl 1. I thought to have logged on different account or server, but i dont have any more account, and dont have any character on other servers. where is my old character? any advice for how i can log back same char?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  26150113.
    Last edited: 10.08.2020 12:43

Maeve
    Keymaster

hi, i created an accoutn 3 day ago with nick eneru1988 and I reached lvl 30+ in same day. today i logged on same account and after login I find again the fight against first dragon and I m named Kase-Barr and lvl 1. I thought to have logged on different account or server, but i dont have any more account, and dont have any character on other servers. where is my old character? any advice for how i can log back same char?

Hello!

Please, contact our support service so that we could be able to help you https://espritgames.com/support/?esc=site_com_tmenu

Participant

I understand the frustration of not being able to find a character. However, don’t let it dampen your enthusiasm for decoratating your story! Take this opportunity to explore new plot twists and develop other intriguing characters that will add depth and excitement to your narrative. Keep writing, and soon you’ll create a captivating tale that readers won’t be able to put down!

Participant

Absolutely! Embracing the challenge of a missing character can lead to unexpected creativity. Let your imagination soar, introducing fresh elements that enhance your story’s allure. This hurdle is a chance to uncover https://revancedyoutube.org/ uncharted territories within your plot. Keep that creative fire burning – your dedication will undoubtedly result in an enthralling masterpiece that readers will cherish. Happy writing.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept