Go back

Can’t connect

Forums Darkmoon Realm Technical issues Can’t connect

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  39659065 8 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I can’t seem to connect to game. I have entered both user name and password,but, nothing happens after. The server screen just appears and that’s it! Is this game no longer available or is there some technical issue?

Attachments:

Synthia
    Participant

I can’t seem to get in either. 🙁

Attachments:

bely.room
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please clarify if you were able to log into the game?

Participant

Hi There,

No! still the same issue. thanks

bely.room
      Keymaster

In this situation, you need to contact technical support

Synthia
    Participant

It says I’m logged in but its not taking me farther so…uh.???

Attachments:

Participant

I already put in a ticket to technical support and no answer there either. How about you give them an alert that the customers are not happy and want some action or at least a reply. #101248 was initiated on 8/31/2022

Participant

ticket raised 3 days ago to support and still nothing!! surely someone knows whats going on. Can you provide an email address where I/reset of gamers that is affected as ways of mean of some kind of communication.

Participant

I am not going to put in a ticket for tech support as they never respond . S2 has not been able to complete log on for 3 days now . I know the main platform is down from which is portal from Plusfuns site is down completely down . They say the developer is on vacation and waiting for the person to return .

Vineous
    Participant

I just tried to launch the game after not playing for a while had to log back into the site and I’m have the same issue of the game not wanting to load couldn’t send the ticket because I couldn’t find where the web capture images are I was wanting to play a little but I have no problem with never even looking at this site ever again

edit: ok figured out how to get an image and sent a help ticket #102808

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Vineous. Reason: added information

bely.room
      Keymaster

Hello! We apologize for the wait. We received a response from the developers, the problem is being solved.

Participant

no changes here, still the same issue.. Support still not communicate anything back to me.

Whats the point of having support if you dont get support. The are so unprofessional that im just lost for words ‘literally’.

Vineous
    Participant

great now the game won’t even show up

Participant

great now the game won’t even show up on Geometry Dash 2.2 run game

Thanks for your recommends.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  39659065.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept