Go back

can't connect

Forums Darkmoon Realm Technical issues can't connect

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bely.room 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I can select the game and I get as far as the splash screen. I have tried with several browsers. I have cleared cache. I have rebooted PC.

Is the game down or is it another problem?

Participant

hello !!!! I still cannot connect to server. How about you reply to my problem also LOL

Participant

I havent been able to connect for the last 24 hour either

Participant

Same issue.

Participant

same issue here for two days now!

Participant

see picture below, this is as far as I can get when trying to login. It seems like a few of us are having the same problem. I don’t know about the others, but I have spent enough $$$ that I want to be able to access the game. FIX IT OR TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG at my end so I can fix it.

Attachments:

Participant

i have same issue cant connect 3 days now . i spent a lot of $ in this game

Synthia
    Participant

same takes me to that screen saying something about a menu, but its not just that lady standing there…looking back…going pffff nope you can’t come in sorry.

Attachments:

bely.room
      Keymaster

Hello! We apologize for the wait. We received a response from the developers, the problem is being solved.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept