Go back

Cannot level pass 100

Forums Rakshasa Technical issues Cannot level pass 100

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cat 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

s5.Tony76
    Participant

I reach level 100 yesterday and it said that the next goal is to reach 105. The experience bar is max out but it won’t go pass 100. The upgrade said the red level will come at 105, but I can’t go pass 100.

Please let me know what I can do at level 100. I saw couple people in my server leave the game after they get level 100. Is the game intend for us to stop playing after level 100?

Also, the senior scroll for fatestone level 85 doesn’t drop anywhere. The one in the shop said it will promote to only purple but not ultra rare?

When are we going to have next event? I enjoy this game and want it to continue.

Cat
    Keymaster

Hello
    At this moment, you have the access to the full open functionality of a game. Currently, we are about to work under updating as well as improving the game. As of the “senior scrolls for fatestone”, they`re not available, unfortunately at the moment. But we wil be working hard to provide you this option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept