Go back

Can I recover my lost funds in the binary option scam, Forex scam, Bitcoin scam,

Forums Dark Omen Discussions Can I recover my lost funds in the binary option scam, Forex scam, Bitcoin scam,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  30347822 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Can I recover my lost funds in the binary option scam, Forex scam, Bitcoin scam, etc.?

Participant

Have you gone to the police yet? Still, t is quite unlikely that they will help you. The second way is to apply to some special resources. Check whether your broker is a scammer on that resource full of fake investment scam https://globalfraudprotection.com/scam-recovery/turnkey-forex-review/ and be sure that your money is not under risk. Nowadays such companies help people all over the world to avoid risk and scam from brokers. I hope it will make sense to you. Good luck

Participant

HIRE A HACKER !!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept