Go back

artifacts issues

Forums Kings of War Technical issues artifacts issues

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  22917136 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Scam
    Participant

Like stated by support Artifacts are not supported in the game, even tough they are given as prizes, and we upgrade resource building with diamonds expecting it will give us effort.

Lots of people discover this only after they upgrade there resource buildings, and buying 1000 of each artifact part. So also wasting food, silver woon and iron… besides the wasted diamonds…

the artifact popup everywhere in the game, and make me not go for coining as why pay for something we cant use. i will post screenshots where you see we get useless artifacts…

Attachments:

Scam
    Participant

in the top-up lottery even worse, 3 prizes give artifacts….

Attachments:

Scam
    Participant

no answer ?

Same applies here as with championship, it was working but all was in chinese. so just a language issue. Then they disabled the button for going to smelter, and never enabled it again.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Scam.

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

I have already submitted this for review. Sorry that I forgot to mention about this.

Scam
    Participant

seems they love reviews there, but have no clue how to fix it. We are waiting over a year allready.

Participant

seems they love reviews there, but have no clue how to fix it. We are waiting over a year allready.

http://prntscr.com/qingem а у нас работает хоть и криво)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept