Go back

arriving at Ben Gurion Airport

Forums Dragon Contract arriving at Ben Gurion Airport

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  41065448 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello, I’m arriving at Ben Gurion Airport on Friday evening and need to quickly get to Jerusalem for a wedding. Given the limited public transport at the moment, I am looking for a reliable company that provides airport transfers. Could you tell us about the procedure for ordering a transfer? And with whom can this be done? What information do I need to provide to make a reservation and how long in advance do I need to make my reservation? I would be grateful for any information that will help me make my trip more comfortable and safe.

Participant

In the article I saw an excellent option – the ORMAX Transfers company. They provide a wide range of transfer services from Ben Gurion Airport and beyond, guaranteeing comfort and safety. You can check the ordering procedure on their official website by filling out an online application. For more detailed information and a better understanding of the services offered, I recommend reading the article https://www.atlnightspots.com/transportation-services-to-and-from-ben-gurion-airport/ yourself. It contains useful information on how to make your trip more comfortable and safe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept