04/30/2020 at 6:51 AM #20628
The Maesters from Maester’s Tower have completed the update.
Here are the contents of this update:
1. New Features
- Added New Feature “World Map Emoji”, Royal Lords and Ladies will be able to express your emotion above your castle and your marching troops.
- Added New Feature “City Affairs”, every lord that achieved Castle Level 25 can now quickly complete some of the features by the button left corner.
- Added “Hospital” entrance in main UI, makes healing more convenient when royal lords are on the map.
- Special Packs has been divided into different categories, helps royal lords faster to find a pack of specific needs.
- Improved interaction on the Monthly Card screen. Claiming and Purchase actions will no longer close the window.
- Marching Animation will now work in the Army of the Dead Event, Champion City Siege, and Alliance Conquest Event.
- Slightly increased drop rate of the Dragon Baits from Dragon Hunt Event.
- Improved the way events in Activity Calendar were displayed. The preview will now correctly display the rewards of the specific event.
- Improved some other game experience and GUI.
3. Bug Fixed
- Fixed the issue that Rally Flags didn’t display correctly on map.
- Fixed the issue that some of the Legendary Dragon Skills bonus wasn’t displayed correctly in battle reports.
- Fixed the issue that pop-up message about “incorrect troop type” received after sending troops in the rally.
- Fixed the issue that the window of “excess amount of speed-up items was used” pops out when using specific items.
- Fixed the issue that the Hospital Treatment Speed Increase item cannot be activated.
- Fixed the display issue that Rebel Groups seems to require 900 endurance to fight.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
GoT Winter is Coming Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.