Go back

App On Radar Reviews: Positive First Impression

Forums Dragon Contract Discussions App On Radar Reviews: Positive First Impression

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  42593845 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Just wanted to share my initial experience with App On Radar so far. I’m still in the early stages of working with them on my new fitness app, but I’m impressed so far.The onboarding process was smooth and their team is very responsive. They took the time to understand my vision for the app and offered valuable suggestions based on their experience.I’ll definitely update this thread as the project progresses, but I wanted to give a shoutout to App On Radar for their professionalism and attentiveness thus far. Anyone else have positive experiences to share?

Participant

You need to use a third-party service to use Spotify Receiptify and get a receipt of your most played songs.

Home

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept