Go back

Ancient cata's& blackscreens

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Ancient cata's& blackscreens

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Since today you can not see any other player in Ancient cata’s does not matter if have eye open or closed, all you see is the mobs; pandora boxes ;dragon welps and when they are there the sapphires…..

besides that still loads of black screens /freezing up during the day.
    when having a black screen you often still in game cause you still see the pop ups from people winning things etc in top center of screen!

BUT forced!!!! to reload to be able to play!

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Yes same here, game is full of bugs at the moment and very very slow. Another problem I’ve noticed is when I try to message someone, it keep saying person is offline while he or she is online.

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Yes same here, game is full of bugs at the moment and very very slow. Another problem I’ve noticed is when I try to message someone, it keep saying person is offline while he or she is online.

About the messages, while I can’t send messages caused by the “player offline” bug, they can send messages to me and I do receive them, but not able to answer them.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

About the messages, while I can’t send messages caused by the “player offline” bug, they can send messages to me and I do receive them, but not able to answer them.

that might be when they blacklist you… used to be like that in wartune what i played before it went to pieces

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Nope not being blacklisted by this person, can message me but couldn’t message back. Person was not on my friendslist, so added and now I just can answer as normal. So guess it’s bugged.
    Game is very messy at the moment, just auto-attacked dragon and my screen got stucked in and out dragon ( like attack dragon and immediately going back to world and keep on going like that).
    I’ve refreshed many times today =/
    Trying another FP browser at the moment, so maybe I can figure it out if it’s client or game itself.

VanadeyS27
    Participant

oh and I’ve missed WoG because of that =(

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello! We do not register this issue among other players. If it is still relevant for you, please, contact our support service.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept