Go back

add translator

Forums Dark Genesis add translator

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  41268257 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

FrenchConex
    Participant

add translator for those who cant understand 2 language or cant use good translaate … so keep it easy and imporove the chat with translation buttons .

★ James ★
    Keymaster

add translator for those who cant understand 2 language or cant use good translaate … so keep it easy and imporove the chat with translation buttons .

Hi, currently similar feature is being developing, so perhaps it will be added in the future. Thanks for your feedback and hope you enjoy Dark Genesis 🙂

OXOTA
      Participant

Hi. I have question. When will u allow us to use the translate function in the screenshot below?

We don’t request you to make this from scratch.

Its already exist, embedded in game.

And that translators engine is google translate. You don’t need to make AI or algorithm or neurofuzzy kinda things.

Hope rapid and positive answer.

OXOTA
    Participant

Translater function is exist. I don’t know how to turn on in this server, but It can b turned on n off in settings in other servers. Blue square icon next to the chat baloon is individual selection button to see translated sentence or not.

Attachments:

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for contacting us. In-game translation feature adding was arranged by the development team. Please be patient and wait for some short time.

Participant

Oh, thank you. It’s very helpful for me.

Participant

I want to share with you, and recommend: join AI translate for wordpress websites and let ConveyThis become your trusted partner in reaching an international audience. Embrace the power of multilingualism and watch your website become a global sensation. Get started with ConveyThis today and let your words transcend borders like never before! It really works, good luck!

Participant

There is a translator function. In other servers, you can find the option to turn it on or off in the settings, but I’m not sure how to do it on this one. You may choose to see translated sentences or not by clicking the blue square basketball stars icon next to the conversation balloon.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  41268257.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept