Go back

About Soldiers

Forums Kings of War Guides About Soldiers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  31592761 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

About Soldiers

There are four types of soldiers for a hero to lead. They are Spearman, Shieldman, Bowman and Horseman. Each of them has advantages and disadvantages. The general should study his enemy and use the troops wisely.

Spearman

Weaponed with a two-hand spear; Normal speed; Good at close combat. A phalanx of Spearmen is definitely the nightmare of Horsemen. Spearmen deal more damage to Horsemen. They are fragile under the attack of Bowmen’s Arrow Shower.

Shieldman

Weaponed with blade and shield; Good at close combat. Low speed due to carrying the heavy shield. Shieldmen can efficiently block Bowmen’s arrows so that they take less damage from distance attack. However, it’s hard for them to defend the charge from Horsemen.

Bowman

Weaponed with a bow or a crossbow; Normal speed; Good at ranged combat. Bowmen can deal more damage to Spearmen. The phalanx is useless to defend a ranged attack. On the contrary, Bowmen can hardly pierce the shield of a Shieldman.

Horseman

Mobile unity mounting a horse, sometimes a camel or an elephant. The charge of Horsemen can take down any heavy defense. They can deal more damage to Shieldmen. But they will be troubled if charging into a phalanx of Spearmen.

With the upgrade of the military buildings, the soldiers will get strengthened. Their appearance will also change.

Participant

I like the idea of it I want a full-time job and pay my bills and go to college it’s too hard to find some time to do both things at the same time so thanks to this I can earn money simply. If you are looking for a writing dissertation https://writemydissertationforme.co.uk/blog/dissertation-conclusion/ this website is for you, they help you with dissertation make it as you like they really help me out a lot.

Participant

Thanks a lot for info! I want to advise you to pay attention to custom essay writing service bestcustomessay. For me, as a student, this is the best option in order not to waste time writing essay-type papers. Real writers work here who will cope with any subject on time and without plagiarism.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept