Go back

3rd Anniversary rewards Castle skin

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues 3rd Anniversary rewards Castle skin

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Ruven0
    Participant

Will you be able to secure the 3rd Anniversary rewards, and castle skin. I know the developers have given a few of these event rewards to use after the event ends that you were able to secure for us. I have played for over 2 years and this. As a P2P member, this really stings when we miss out on this stuff and a slap in the face.

Attachments:

Ruven0
    Participant

Will you be able to secure the 3rd Anniversary rewards, and castle skin. I know the developers have given a few of these event rewards to use after the event ends that you were able to secure for us. I have played for over 2 years and this. As a P2P member, this really stings when we miss out on this stuff and a slap in the face.

This is the in game event symbol. When free medals or castle skins are given out, we really need those to stay in the competition. Its an unfair balance to have to buy items others get for free because they signed up on the “right platform”. I have supported this platform since 2020.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The developers have informed that our players will receive these rewards by in-game mail approximately on April 9th. Perhaps a little later.

Ruven0
    Participant

Hello.

The developers have informed that our players will receive these rewards by in-game mail approximately on April 9th. Perhaps a little later.

Thank you! That is great news! very happy to hear this! Your team was able to secure the joyous 2020 rewards this way for us for. Unfortunately the developers did not do this for the joyous 2021 rewards which was really upsetting because certain items can never be acquired in game except by this special reward package. Thank you so much, and thank you to the developers for coming back around on this for the joyous 2022

Attachments:

Participant

Bonjour, nous sommes le 16 avril et j’ai rien reçu (récompense et skin de château) de cet Event, qu’en est-il svp ?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Bonjour.

Nous avons déjà rappelé aux développeurs les récompenses.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Hello. Can you tell me when we will receive the 3rd Anniversary rewards? It is now 17th April and still no rewards.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are waiting for information from the developers on this issue.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

I am going to ask again as it is now the 23 April. Are we going to get these rewards?
    Please can we have a yes or no so at least we know.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are awaiting a response from the developers.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Thank you for getting the rewards

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We apologize for the wait.

Ruven0
      Participant

Hey Agent 008,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Really appreciate you guys talking to the Devs, and the Devs coming thru for us on this one! I did get all the items in mail on this.

The 3rd anniversary castle skin was important to my army build too. It is the castle skin I use to go into battle now so I am REALLY glad this was made possible for us.

Again, really appreciate it!

Agent008
      Keymaster

Hello.

Thank you) We are always happy to help)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept