Go back

Reply To: Join Dark Genesis Team as a GM!

Forums Dark Genesis News Join Dark Genesis Team as a GM! Reply To: Join Dark Genesis Team as a GM!

Zezo

Hi, I hope this is still available since I was looking forward to it.
Name’s Rafael, I am 19 years old.
I am from Brazil, GMT -3.
I am fluent in English and I love learning languages, having studied both Russian and German before, though not to an advanced level.
I am online everyday pretty much all day.
My in-game name is “Zezo”, I play on server 30 and I’m currently level 107, halfway to 108.
Since I stay all day logged into the game, I could dedicate that time for GM work.
I’ve been playing Dark Genesis for almost 4 months and got really attached to the game. I would love to be part of the team to help the community and the game itself to grow. This is one of the few games I actively play everyday and I like it a lot.
A little about me: I like playing games and programming, currently in college studying system development. I also like languages and music.
Telegram username: @ZezoThe

Thank you and looking forward to be of assistance.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept