International web games publisher “Esprit Games” looking for marketing specialist to join & lead marketing direction for our upcoming core free-to-play browser MMO games in Germany.
Development and managing digital marketing campaigns:
- Marketing assets (GFX creatives to be done by our artists)
- Users acquisition via CPA, CPM, CPC from external agencies and sources as well as building own
network of loyal webmasters, direct cooperation with websites, letsplayers, sources etc.
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting (conversion, ROI and any other types of measurement) c) Improvement and performance optimization of the campaigns
- Planning and budget control of the marketing activities
One of great advantages of work with game content is the opportunity to control performance of every single channel (retention, pay rate, ARPU and so on). This helps a lot to optimize efficiency of the marketing activities, but on the other hand requires routine attention on daily basis as well.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Communications skills
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluent English and German
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of f2p games (mechanics, audience, users behavior)
Please reach us at email@example.com or use contact form below.