The Maesters have finished working on the update.
- Awakening will be available for Commander Russell and Winton after the completion of update.
- Improved display of commander weapon menu.
2. Battle of the Narrow Sea Related Improvements
- Activated Truce will not take effect within the event. Attacks towards enemy in the event will no longer trigger Fervor and won’t end the Truce on the Westeros map.
- Improved display of awakening (star) tier of commanders on troop selection screen.
- Required fragment of Treasure Map reduced from 6 to 4.
- Removed some of the Mysterious Treasure with weak effects.
- Maximum number of obtainable Supplies will now be limited.
- Added Progress reward and improved display of information bar at top of the screen.
- Reward result calculation can now be completed by clicking “Restart” after the last replenishment of the day has been used up.
3. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue that triggered time was displayed incorrectly for Tyrion’s Awakening Skill.
- Fixed the issue that ranking board will pop out when idle in Super Mine menu.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!