Forums › League of Angels 3 › News › The New Mythic Mount – Sacred Sentinel has arrived
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Leo 3 years ago.
03/17/2020 at 3:00 PM #17867
The New Mythic Mount – Sacred Sentinel has arrived!
It can be obtained by participating in the X-Server Roulette from 18 March to 20 March.
Also, you have the great chance to get other Companion shards and various of Charm Shards and Hero Shards. Come and show your lucky.
Event Time: 18 March to 20 March.
Entrance: X-Server Roulette
>>New Mount – Sacred Sentinel
The Sacred Sentinel is a Mythic Mount, it has the exclusive skill, can increase HP of all units by 3%!
1. The X-Server Roulette is divided into the Normal Roulette and the Elite Roulette types. Joining the Normal Roulette costs Roulette Tickets. Joining the Elite Roulette costs Topaz.
2. Bets can be made in the Elite Roulette. The bets are divided into red/black bet and number bet types. You can make red/black and number bet at the same time.
3. Red/black bets and number bets both require Elite Tokens. Every spin costs a bet token.
4. You will get a fair amount of Elite Tokens when you win a red/black bet. You will get a Super Gift when you win a number bet.
5. Every spin at the Normal Roulette and the Elite Roulette grants roulette points. Get a certain number of roulette points to get a reward. When the event is over, you will get a ranking reward based upon the number of points you got.
6. Spend 50 Elite Tokens to bet on red or black. Win to get Triple Elite Tokens
7. Spend 150 Elite Tokens to bet on a number. Win to get all of the Super Gift’s Elite Tokens
1. Super Prize require at least 15000points, if you want to get the gold voucher, please make sure you have reached enough points
2. The Gold voucher will not be deleted; you can save it to get great rewards next time if you don’t have enough Gold Voucher this time.
Note:Last edited: 25.03.2020 07:50
Please note that the above contents might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.