Go back

NEW SERVERS – “S52: Rukh” and “S52: Torhild”

Forums League of Angels 3 News NEW SERVERS – “S52: Rukh” and “S52: Torhild”

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Мурк
    Keymaster

Warriors!
    Minions of the Dragon King resurrected their merciless leader Ballerian! Desperate, the Angels opened a portal to the past so that great warriors could make a dangerous journey to collect twelve artifacts that would help stop the bloodthirsty tyrant.

League of Angels do not survive in this fight without your support!

Veterans of past wars are already fighting on the servers – “S52: Rukh” and “S52: Torhild”, but their forces are not unlimited, so hurry to help you. Responded to the call of the Angels, waiting for exciting adventures, new acquaintances and endless battles between the forces of Light and Darkness.

Go back in time to save the future of Elysium!

Participant

ok, ive played the “story”… this is NOT accurate, first “balerious” second, havent been collecting artifacts AT ALL, third, no “portal to past” that i’ve seen and honestly, less of a “story” and more just “kill stuff and get gear”

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We will take note of your words.

Participant

not trying to criticize btw, i imagine it might change in translation, just seems the story is full of errors, also noticed the objectives tell you to go to the wrong people a lot

Participant

i complain because its not a bad concept and i want it to do well, but it needs a lot of polish

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thanks you. I gave all the information to my colleagues.

Participant

a personal issue i have with a lot of games in general is as a fan of dragons i take offense of how games always have them as “evil things that need slaying”, would be nice if you could get some of the elite units, (i.e. the draconic looking soldier bosses) as heroes, dont even have to be artifact rank, would just be nice to have ACTUAL dragons, not guys/chicks with wings and/or horns on my team. probably wishful thinking, but doesn’t hurt to ask

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Interesting offer. I passed it on to my colleagues.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept