Go back

New server «S4: Deserted Manor»

Forums Rise of Dragons News New server «S4: Deserted Manor»

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Armina 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Good news, everyone!

New server «S4: Deserted Manor» is already open!

Start your journey on a new server right now! There you could use all your game experience and will be able to participate in opening events, compete for a place in the rankings and get excellent rewards!

A new server «S4: Deserted Manor» is waiting for you!

Participant

fix Fort Frost and more event plizzz all time disconet me :@

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks, we’ve already sent info to devs, they are checking why it happens

Participant

pliz fix thes cross event , disconet me again,,,, (S4 server)

General
    Participant

S1 S2 S3 server can enter cross server event and s4 server cant enter whay ?? fix it plizz

Armina
    Participant

the majority on s2 cannot enter cross server events

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

S1 S2 S3 server can enter cross server event and s4 server cant enter whay ?? fix it plizz

the majority on s2 cannot enter cross server events

Hi, could you please send a screenshot when you are trying to take a part in event. What exactly happens in that moment?

pliz fix thes cross event , disconet me again,,,, (S4 server)

Thanks. We’ve already sent info to devs about disconnect and they are working on it

Armina
      Participant

when most on S2 try to enter a cross server event for some reason it drops our cp and disconnects us once we refresh cp goes back to normal. the attached pic was just now trying to get into Vander Battlefield and the other pic is what my actual cp is

Attachments:

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks. Yes, it’s the same problem that have other players, devs are fixing it, unfortunately, we don’t have info when exactly it will be fixed

Armina
      Participant

ok, thank you cause right now as it stands there is only 1 person on s2 that seems to be able to get in to cross server events while the rest of us disconnect.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept